Sunday, August 7, 2011

Class of 1964 Webpage

I was talking to my brother Al this afternoon about Bill's and my blog about Perth Amboy.
He mentioned why don't I take a look at his class's webpage. 
So I did and I am amazed at what is on PAHS Class of 1964 website. 
Here is a sneak peek at a few pictures I saw 

1960 Easter Parade

1960 Memorial Day Parade
These pictures and more are located under the 
The Way We Were Section
There is so much more on this website. 
Under the PA Postcards section, you can find a picture of the
Woolworth's Menu. 
You can find the 1964 PAHS Yearbook as well as the 
1960 Yearbooks from Shull and Grammar School. 
Looking for a certain restaurant or store that was in Perth Amboy in the 60's?
They have a 1964 Polk Perth Amboy City Directory you can download.
Just make sure to scroll down to the bottom of the webpage. 
There is so much more to see!
Now here is the Link

Awesome site PAHS Class of '64
Way to Go!
Thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment